5.24.2005

millinery

i'm in love w/ myself, i like the dark...

i am discovering a sudden overabundance of self-esteem... sort of. more on this tomorrow, bed soon...
did i mention i quit that danged prizzac? it happened by chance accident... i got sick for a couple days and didn't dose cuz of puking, and found myself feeling more clear-headed and focused, which was independently confirmed by my roommate's impressions of me... thusly i decided that experiment is over and done and i shall move on to more productive things like taking care of the shit i need to take care of, doing stuff, eating better, and exercising more... and, yeah, i am cuttin' down on my drinking. sad. i shall not quit, mind you. just try and use more goddamn sense...

must go sleep. night strangers whom i hope are enjoying my babble and idle chit-chat.

No comments: