8.15.2005

wshng4whsky

hi!
we went to the Irish Fair and had an excellent time. The members of Flogging Molly are very sweet people! We hung out backstage during the show. I shot alot of video of it though I think the sound was shit 'cuz I didn't have a good mic and it would'n'a mattered as I was up too close to the speaker and I think it was probably almost always in the red.
They played an excellent set as usual. Dedicated a song to my Mom, made her cry.
She's gonna start working on a piece about her Flogging Molly related experiences and such. Not sure exactly what she plans to write exactly yet, but I think she is going to try and get the piece published when she's done. I think she'll do a great job. Can't wait.
We made it back to Duluth alright. That's where I am sitting now. It's chilly tonite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bloody christ hey? You might like to learn what you are saying?

Anonymous said...

Yes, by all means learn what you are saying, because saying things in the first place means that you might not mean them to mean the golden mean. Mean.

-Nat Apsis