6.23.2006

fuck this shit

i love ppl that don't love me back. that could be  my new tagline, if i were hip enough to have such a thing. that's my life in a nutshell i think. i mean, fuck nutshells, but anyway that's where it's at. there's some ppl right now i know that i would do just about anything for, and seems they barely have interest in...well i dunno, that could be an exxaggeration, but anyhow, ppl like me way less than i like them it seems... i mean there are ppl right now i would fucking do just about anything for and even tho they are def my friends, i think that what they would help me out with and what i will and even mayhap have in some cases, help them out with are on completely different levels. what am i trying to say? i dunno, i have had some whiskey 7's and some beers and well i have thought about this sober so i can assure you this ain't just drunken nonesense, well it's disintegrating. really i guess i could post more on this when i am sober. yep.

No comments: