11.08.2005

*yawn*yawn*yawn*yawn*yawn*

man, and i thought i was tired those other days! wooh. i have not had the sleep since sunday early afternoon when i slept till 1 p.m. cuz i knew i'd be up all night sunday night. but monday night, predict did i not. nay. i have had ever so many of the skool work assignments and needed to complete and some of them are rather overdue. i developed photographs yesterday and also had on friday night though was also tired and sleepless than. not as much as now though. By the by, there are 2 pix i took at the last DwI taping over in my myspace pictures section... that would be my Random acct. I also now have a musics myspace as Yertl B. McNugget. where I am sticking my maniacal little sound collage like thingeys I have made for electronic music assignments up. Just one there so far, myspace is being wonky so I ain't been able to upload the one that I have been up for the last 2 nights working on. It might happen someday that other things will go up there also or something. yep. very very exciting!




did i mention i am tired? i have a need to catch a bus to my bed and blankeys!

No comments: