8.09.2006

i like ice cream and wearing no socks

 crazy how sometimes i have trouble believe Mom really died... takes some getting used to I guess.

still ain't doing much of anything, have lots of somethings that need doing though, esp with school back on next month. yowie. supposed to have done projects for a couple different classes i got incompletes in. there are at least two things i should bust ass on and try and have done before the beginning of the semester or at least within the first week or so, projects for classes, I mean. Spark Fest 2006 is already asking for submissions and I believe they want them by the end of next month... possibly going to submit a multichannel audio piece and maybe try and come up with a video piece as well. One or the other or both hopefully. And need to contact the director about getting involved early on this time. It was so cool last time... Sorry I am in a hurry to go get some shit done but I'll throw up a link later. Probably I should try and do a piece that I can both use for my projects for my inc. classes and submit to Spark. I have some paperwork to do and a bill to take care of with the U too or I won't even be there this semester. Kinda been sucking hard as far as getting shit done. Gotta try and get it together realy quicklike. Plus my apt. is still a mess, laundry sorely needs doing, and i should be trying to pick up some extra money somehow or other... among other myriad miscellany. and my head's still pretty damn wonky. argh. i need to cut my hair. and dye it purple.

  thinking about getting a piercing or tattoo. prob a piercing, waffling on what to get pierced. probably go to st. sabrina's to get it done if i get up the nerve. i have a buddy or two i can prob get to go with for "moral support". it'd be cool to get pics or video of it being done... f*cking sweet. more later, supposed to be cleaning something.

No comments: