10.26.2005

bastard pantsu


good morning internet!

i am thirsty!

i am not dressing up for halloween, being a zero fun lame-o dufus or somesuch.

i am having such a terrible quandary about my weekend.

3 of my favoritest local bands and also some other bands i kind of like and one i have been wanting to check
out for a long time now that is not local
are all playing
in different venues
on the same day, saturday 10/29

1. Belles of Skin City, Mel Gibson and the Pants, Digitata, and 1 more
at the Nomad World Pub(linx in sidebar!)
2. Savage Aural Hotbed at the Cedar Cultural Center(Cedar in sidebar, need to add SAH link)
3. STNNNG and some others at the Whole in Coffman Union(linx-sidebar)
4. Garmonbozia, and some other bands most of which I saw one other time and super enjoyed, at the 7th Street Entry.
Benefit for Arise! bookstore(I should find site and link). there is an earlier aa show also but Garmonbozia is only playing the late show, and I have been meaning to
check 'em out for a long time.

At the moment I am thinking that my intentions are, if financially feasible, to attend early Entry show, than bounce
back and forth between Nomad and Cedar as they are across street from eachother.
I will see STNNNG next month. LUNCH SHOW! YEAH!
I am sure Garmonbozia will be here again, they seem to pass through very often.


Now that I have began to organize my saturday, I shall go back to wishing for cold water. I can't actually get cold water
b/c I am at the U in a computer lab where I am not exactly supposed to be at this hour, so I don't wanna venture out just yet. Must wait till official opening time in
aproximately one hour.

I don't know that there is anything I can do about wanting cheesecake today.


I bave been being on time for work this week by dint of doing this staying up all nite shite. if it works, it works. i
need my job. and it is extra time to work on skool work and art prj for art classes and such. except that i am usually to foggy sleepy impatient and such to do that.
like, i have a prj due this very afternoon,
which i have not completed despite sitting up all nite at computer where i could work on it.
i am ever so irresponsible. very very. sometimes. altogether too often.


Enough babble for one day. or at least for now at early a.m. time. it is entirely possible i will get wordy on my internet
bloggy later in day.
i have too much internet now. am trying to explore myspace further, have another blog, trying to establish webpage, online
presence at mnartists.org (i think that's the site... need look up and link...), also have suicide girls acct., they got forums and bloggy/journal space too. and i
have a livejournal but i have never really used it since signing up. and also i have a second blog here i have been neglecting. and of course being random weirdo
at tcpunk.com, mostly tho i lately have been lurking, seems not many notice when i post there anyhow...
aagh. aagh. aagh.


NP:

No comments: