3.30.2007

pondering and whatnot

ok. I'm not suicidal. I But I am really stuck. Trying to figure shit out...
what I have found myself pondering is the question of what I have to look forward to, reastically.
though I guess I don't know ... of course, who can see the future after all?
but it seems really bleak.

---

what is really eating at me right now is not being to able to handle/form/have/keep close friendships.
well
somewhat more specifically
what do you do when someone who tried to convince you that you were worth their time, their friendship; changes their mind?

I mean, that kind of just affirms the idea that I'm a piece of shit asshole
eh?

it's like 'oh you're right, you really are a fucked up asshole' from someone who was trying to convince me otherwise

---

i really don't think i've got too much to look forward to. life is still always interesting enough and full of enough possibility that i wouldn't want to end it... but...
i'm having trouble mustering the... i dunno, wherewithal, whatever, to really explore it and see what i can do with it, life, i mean...
what's the point? everything seems to end in tears... for me, anyway
---
all kinds of awesome people are slogging away doing all manner of fun, creative, and/or meaningful things; through troubles much greater and more real than mine
and of course there are many many others struggling w/ more or less and doing worse as well
it's all relative
---

i still have no idea how to accomplish the things i would need to accomplish to really live, o er, or even what those things are.
but does anyone?

time to smoke another cigarette and play some more KoL. :/

how the hell do i deal with this shit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, stop overanalyzing yourself. Second, don't try to imagine what other people might think. Third, always say what you think unless it hurts someone.

These things might help.

Anonymous said...

I just visited your myspace ... and now I know you're a woman not a man.

I even wrote a post about you some time ago talking about 'he' and 'his' and you never corrected me!