5.15.2007

redundant addendum to previous thoughts posted:

doing = better than not doing

--

I just made some calls and made some plans to pay off moneys owed to the Univ. (and got a bunch of accumulated late payments wiped from my bill so long as I go pay them a.s.a.p. - like almost $200 in late fees!), made plans to take care of my overdue financial aid payments also- well pay what I have to and then fill out deferral paperwork, and I made an appointment for Thursday morning with my academic advisor to see what my options are and what I need to do to get back into classes and to graduate.
yay.
cuz I frickin' miss being a student.
of course than I'll have other issues b/c graduating also means not being a student anymore. ;) eep.
but then maybe I can think about grad school or something. ;)

yay me.

I guess I should make some calls about the medical assistance/medicare shit now.

cuz

doing = better than not doing
and
action begets more action

No comments: