12.01.2004

blah

shit. sometimes these computer machines fill me with rage. i had a post, previewed it, then hit the back button thinking it'd take me back so i could fix an unfortunate error. but it did not. i'm a dope. lost the post. urgh. it was really quite exciting.
first i whined about having a headache, then i whined about having a stuffy nose.
then about being broke and not being able to go this super excitement filled show at the triple rock social club( http://www.triplerocksocialclub.com - i haven't taken the time to figure out putting clickable linx in here just yet)that i rather would have liked to be in attendance at right at this moment right now.
...and then i whined about not having slept yet since yesterday, but expressed happiness in that i finished my paper. i have to say i didn't do a very good job,imho.
and after that i commented that this shite i done written ain't really that exciting.
so as a remedy to the inane boring craptastic crap, here is an inane poem i am bringing to my poetry class on the morrow(if i wake up):
 

"glitter and rice"
angels in my soupbowl
sing of hallowed
saints
somewhere
with thimbles on their thumbs
they march
onwards
in groups of three
with tattered jackets
bootsoles wearing through
rain brings puddles
and water seeps in
wet through all flesh
even their souls shivering
i am cold too.
fuck the angels, I am
going to eat my soup
now

that's it. yay, poetry! good night. all this babble gave me more headache.

No comments: