12.13.2004

skool giving me headache

as reads title. i am just ridiculously and inexplicably pissed. instructor insisting on me showing prjct today despite mysteriously skeduling me last, whilst other 5000 level students went first... and there probably will be barely enough time for discussion... asked her at beginning of class (as well as having emailed her this morning which she didn't have time to have checked apparently) if I could wait till next week when the other portion of class is going(b/c i didn't feel really finished w/ my piece, wanna spend a lil' more time with/on it), and she said it was important to stay on skedule. at that point i'd assumed it was important b/c the 5000 students presenting today were to go first... but then i found out she had me skeduled at the very fucking last. wtf? as i said though, me being pissed about this is ridiculous... but still... aargh. head hurts.
break over, gots to go back to class...

No comments: