12.18.2004

blurgh

acid and base- an excellent adventure



Hmm. i don't have a alot to say at this moment in time. i stayed out far too late both thusday and yesterday and thusly slept most of the subsequent days- like through many of the daytime hours of those days. this caused me to lose valuable time that should have been spent on things such as editing my video project, which is now due this monday.
at least however other then that one item, i am through with this semester, and i believe i have been successful in passing my classes. more so even then i'd expected, i think. so that's good. i almost totally fucked myself on wednesday as i hadn't slept tuesday night nor during wednesday day- i kept falling asleep for the first hour of the final. luckily we had three hours to do it so i had time to fix the mistakes i'd made when i was nodding off and finish the damn thing. hopefully i did alright. and i made a musical pig's heart for my interactivity:digital process class. when you poked it with a metal stylus(or just held the stylus in one hand and touched the heart) it completed a connection to a little microcomputer thingey called a "cricket" which then sent a command to a midi player so notes were played when the cow heart was prodded or touched. mayhaps i'll bother posting pictures. though since it still doesn't seem like anyone reads this, i dunno if there is any dang point. anyway, i thinks that the semester is ending alright. and so now i am going to spend some time with my mom in duluth.


at some point i feel like maybe i should post an x-mas list of some kind. just for something like fun. or maybe i should post my paypal id so if anyone reads this and decides inexplicably that they really like me and want to send me money for x-mas or just the heck of it, they can! hmm. it's the same as my yahoo msngr id- ichibanyasai - for paypal it's that nick + @yahoo.com. just in case I have fans who want to make a donation. proceeds will possibly be spent on liquor, or greyhound tix to duluth nxt semester, or if i have really generous supporters, a 3 chip mini dv camera; among other possibilities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you originally from duluth?