4.08.2006

here...

mania. i am unhappy. i know nothing. i am...

i'm fine. alive, breathing, unwashed...(no water at my brother's place...)...

My Mother is sick and dying of cancer. Right now at this very moment. I am here and trying to spend what time with her I can. My Uncle is there taking care of her while she is sick, today she doesn't feel up to having us(my brother and I) visit. So I am right now sitting in a bar which has wireless internet, drinking cheap beer. I just ate a cheeseburger and some french fries.
Would rather be at Mom's side.
...................................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh shoot that so sucks. That is exactly where I was pretty much exactly a year ago. There's nothing I could say to soften that kind of blow except dont be too hard on yourself. So sorry anyone has to go through that. Take care and hang in there- TLH